AdvanceClaim® and AdvanceDispatch® are Radically Better EMS Software.
Are you a college student or recent grad looking for a internship in Marketing? This is the place for you!
Medapoint (www.medapoint.com) is a small and friendly startup in Austin that’s growing fast. We specialize in web-based software (Billing and Dispatch) for public and private ambulance transport services.
What do our interns do?
As a Medapoint Intern in Software Marketing you will be given a real projects to work that will be used to run our operations. You will receive mentoring from the team, and learn about the software industry from the experts. We’re a small company, so you’ll see and get exposure to everything – development, testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and user interface design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Self starter that has no problem dealing with ambiguity
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year academic institution. Preference will be given to students between their Junior and Senior years.
- Top grades or a track record of success
- Permanent legal right to work in the United States (includes TN status)
- Desired skills (no worries if you do not have – if you are good you will learn these fast) WordPress, SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Camtasia, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
- The position is in our office in Austin, Texas. No telecommuting.
- Internships last between 10 and 12 weeks.
- Coops are also available in the fall and spring semesters
How to apply:
For confidential consideration, please email your resume AND answers to the questionnaire below to email@example.com. Completed applications will be reviewed within 10 business days.
- Tell us what you like and dislike about our website.
- What strategies would you put in place to drive more web traffic?
- Tell us about a time when you did something extra, which was not part of the routine activities assigned to you, in order to help a “customer” at work.
- Why are you doing this – what drives you?